I am grateful for my dad. (don't be jealous mom, Ang or Em. It's unbecoming!)
For two weeks now Timm, Tay and I could periodically be found under the hood of the camry trying to figure out why it wouldn't start. And what do you get when you have three morons under the hood of a car? A car that still won't start. We had no idea what to do. We tested the battery and we identified the starter (finally). We'd be under the hood and say "ok Tay try to start it". He would try. it wouldn't start and we'd have no idea what we were supposed to be looking for. We were ridiculous.
But lest our hero mechanic/accountant called and said he was coming to our rescue. He packed up his tools (having to leave dome at the airport-dang tsa)and flew south. Friday morning grandpa and his apprentice Taylor popped the hood. Within an hour, he had identified it was the battery connector and replaced it (all for about $10). Tay came in doing a celebration jog because hos car had started.
He finished that so quickly that he decided to move on to the rover's brakes!
He is awesome. Although I already knew that! <3 ya Dad



1 comments:
That IS awesome. :) I wish someone in my family was mechanically inclined. No such luck!
Post a Comment