Sunday, November 14, 2010

Diet Coke & Homemade Pizza

Today's been a lazy day.  It was Stake Conference.  I try to go usually, but today I had to negotiate...  I needed to take some pictures so that we could get some Christmas presents going and some cards ordered (A significant savings on photo books that ends tomorrow.)  Since I have some pretty strong opponents to having their pictures taken, I ended up conceding... If they would take family pictures, we wouldn't have to go to conference.

Trevor was first to get his picture taken.  He's a ham, so it didn't bug him at all.  I am grateful that he is always willing to be my model.
Tanner went next.  He was less than thrilled. And everything I did annoyed him.  But I was able to get some cute shots of him.
So alas, it's 12:30 and I woke this guy up for his turn.  And he was a total jerk about it.  Yeah - I know.  I let him sleep in and everything.  So needless to say, we struggle a little with the lighting and didn't get nearly as great of shots, but they will have to do.
 
So our family shots are less than stellar.  And yes, while I would like to say that the camera added 40 pounds,  I am actually a whale.  Oh well, box checked, books & cards ordered, one thing I can cross off my list.
So after my fun time "pretending to be photographer" (that as what Tay told me..) I was all the more grateful for a nice can of Diet Coke.  And we whipped up some homemade pizza - pepperoni, green olives, black olives, mushrooms, tomatoes, jalapenos and lots of mozzarella.  It was DELICIOUS!
After my hard work and frustration, my Diet coke and pizza hit the spot!
Photobucket

0 comments:

My favorite Site for Primary Help