Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Insurance Agent rocks!

For years I have worried about the day I would have a teenaged male driver, actually the day I would have 3 male teenaged drivers, but for now we'll concentrate on the one. The driving wasn't even the most concerning, it was paying for the insurance. I've had many a nightmare about selling my kidneys and other spare organs on the black market to afford it.
But my magician insurance agent worked her miracle. And today I found out that she was actually able to add Tay and the Camry and lower my premium by $6 a month. Seriously. It is amazing!
So today I am greatful for Jessica Madsen of Banasky Insurance. If you're in the market for insurance and want the best rate you can get, check with Jessica. She is out of Utah but is able to underwrite in several states! She's great.
Love ya Jess and Fam!
Photobucket

3 comments:

NYCButterfly24 said...

Does she cover New York? ;) I'm going to need her in a few years!

DIAZ BLOG said...

what about Utah? I thought i got a great deal from my agent! NOPE...yours takes the cake!

Traci said...

Jen, she is right there in your neck of the woods. If you are interested let me know and I will send you her contact information or send her yours.

My favorite Site for Primary Help