I created a couple of photo books for Christmas presents. (I am not going to say for whom, in case they look at this before Christmas.) It took a lot longer than I thought it would to create them. There were a lot more pages than I had anticipated (which is good).
Thought I would share. Here are the links if you wanna take a peek!
The theme of this one is the Proclamation of the Family (a statement created by my Church leaders to outline our stance on the family): http://myldsmemories.ziblio.com/share/p/3005388905404329
This one is more generic. Just family fun!: http://myldsmemories.ziblio.com/share/p/3005370441071961
If you end up receiving one of these as a Christmas present, please forget this statement, but I got these for $15 each. An incredible deal!
With these purchases, and Trevor's lacrosse equipment that he used on Saturday (I told him was part of his Christmas booty - that stuff is pricey), I have officially kicked off the Christmas shopping season!

Monday, November 15, 2010
A Sneak Peek at Christmas Presents
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment