Friday, March 7, 2014

Two weeks - Oh the places I'll go...

and the things I'll do and the sleep I'll get.  And I did! :)
On my first day off, the boys were also off school, so Tanner and I headed down to the DMV (again - the first time I didn't have a recent insurance card) and he took his road test for his license.

 I couldn't have been prouder.  This guy, although nervous (who wouldn't be) rocked it!
 He parallel parked like a champ and took the guy on the ride of his life - or at least a safe road test.  He was beaming ear to ear when he walked back into the DMV.  And when they called his name to pick up his license, one of the guys waiting asked if he passed.  When he said yes. The guy led the DMV crowd in a cheer!!!  It was awesome!
The first ride he gave was to his buddy Chris - who was super excited for Tanner's victory.  Chris had Tanner come over the next Saturday and they cleaned his car so his whip would be nice.
During my awesome two weeks, I cleaned my very messy house, went to lunch with friends, fixed up my back yard, slept in, walked with a lady from my ward, went to another lunch with another friend, shopped, crafted, lounged and enjoyed.  I don't recall being that relaxed in a very long while.
And the culmination of my two weeks was a Valentine's day road trip to see Timm, Tay and our family - especially my new niece Lexi.
Photobucket

0 comments:

My favorite Site for Primary Help