My cute sister Angie and her husband Kirt got to come down for a FedEx convention in January. It was so fun to see them and chat with them. I put them to work though, making them carry the couches I bought to transition our family room into a couch fort.
Trev and I had the stomach flu the second day they were in town, but Angie was awesome and brought me lunch and didn't get grossed out by our smelly house or my confession to sharting while on a conference call that I couldn't get out of that day. (you know you are too busy when you have to be on work meetings when you have that going on.)
I talked Tanner in to shocking the ward and wearing a suit to sacrament meeting. Everyone loved it. He looked sharp - he did change into a normal tie before he went. Just didn't think he could (or wanted to) pull off Trevor's bow tie.
Friday, March 7, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment