If you have live within a homeowners association, you can expect the occassional violation notice from the HOA board. I get at least 1 a month - many with fees associated. I am not sure who I ticked off, but I get them for everything from leaving my garbage can out to the oil marks on the driveway. But their favorite was the crabgrass that incessantly grows in the corner of my yard despite numerous attempts to kill, poison, smoother and burn it. But in January we got one that said our landscaping granite was too sparse. We had 10 days to remedy it. We had been wanting to bring in more rock for a couple years but apparently Timm wanted to make sure he wasn't around to do it so we put it off... I kid. It just never seemed like we had the time or money before. So on Jan. 17th at 6:30am 3 tons of granite were dumped in my driveway. In the early morning dark, I spread some of it. But most had to wait until I procured a wheel barrow (and brought in my muscle.)
It was pretty filthy work. but we did it. After about 3 hours of work, we knocked it out and it does look a lot better. Can't wait to see what my next violation is!



















0 comments:
Post a Comment