June was a month on the go for the Dixons.
After the boys went to Lamar, we were home for a bit. But then we were on the move.
I was in Chicago for work 6/17-6/21.
That night I drove back to Pittsburgh and flew to Philadelphia to see a different client.
Stupid Hertz gave me a mini van... I don't do mini vans! Especially when it was just me.
This is what Pennsylvania looked like. Green and tree covered. Not at all what I had thought. I had only been to downtown Philadelphia prior and it doesn't look like this.
Mean while back at the ranch, Timm talked the boys into going back to Lamar with him for a camp. They left on Tuesday.
Timm loved having them go with him. They didn't love the experience quite so much - especially the night they spent without internet... It's a tough life.
But they were fed well and I didn't hear too much about it.
With them gone though, I came home to a completely empty (except the dogs) and filthy house. I hadn't ever been in the house by myself over night. It was strange. But I did get some sleep and I was able to get some much needed cleaning done before they got home.
It was good to see them and have everyone home under one roof - at least for a little while.













0 comments:
Post a Comment