The countdown is on... one week left of my 30s. I thought it necessary to review what I had done and see if there was anything I "missed" that I need to squeeze in the next week. Here was the list I came up with:
1.
Ran a 5 K
2. Became a Vice President at work
3. Saved for the future
4. Discovered Lacrosse
5. Drove a wave runner
6. Took up Golf
7. Moved
8. Drove a convertible down a California freeway (but not the coastal pretty one)
9. Was Hospitalized
10. Served in the Community
11. Went to Hawaii
12. Snorkeled
13. Survived a fitness boot camp
14. Ate Escargot (snails)
15. Floated the Provo River
16. Went to the top of the Sears tower – ala Ferris Bueller
17. Survived a family crisis
18. Drove a jaguar
19. Visited Washington DC
20. Rode a Train (by myself)
21. Sat inside the temple with all of my siblings
22. Hosted an exchange student
23. Saw the Grand Canyon
24. Served in several Auxiliaries at Church
25. Went to Seattle
26. Gave up Golf
27. Sent two children to High School
28. Had Surgery
29. Camped with my boys
30. Dyed my hair every shade of “Blonde”
31. Taught a child to drive
32. Went to a class reunion
33. Saw all 3 of my boys receive the Priesthood
34. Gained 30 pounds
35. Found my personal style
36.
Lost a loved
one
2. Became a Vice President at work
3. Saved for the future
4. Discovered Lacrosse
5. Drove a wave runner
6. Took up Golf
7. Moved
8. Drove a convertible down a California freeway (but not the coastal pretty one)
9. Was Hospitalized
10. Served in the Community
11. Went to Hawaii
12. Snorkeled
13. Survived a fitness boot camp
14. Ate Escargot (snails)
15. Floated the Provo River
16. Went to the top of the Sears tower – ala Ferris Bueller
17. Survived a family crisis
18. Drove a jaguar
19. Visited Washington DC
20. Rode a Train (by myself)
21. Sat inside the temple with all of my siblings
22. Hosted an exchange student
23. Saw the Grand Canyon
24. Served in several Auxiliaries at Church
25. Went to Seattle
26. Gave up Golf
27. Sent two children to High School
28. Had Surgery
29. Camped with my boys
30. Dyed my hair every shade of “Blonde”
31. Taught a child to drive
32. Went to a class reunion
33. Saw all 3 of my boys receive the Priesthood
34. Gained 30 pounds
35. Found my personal style
Any suggestions of things I missed that I can squeeze in the next week (or add to my 40's bucket list)?














0 comments:
Post a Comment