I am slow to blog it, but filled with gratitude for the many blessings I have. So I am going to do Nov. 1-12 in one post!
12 November 2011
I am grateful for the veteran's who guard and fight for our freedom and liberties. Your sacrifice does not go unnoticed. Thank you (see prior post for details!)
11 November 2011
I am grateful for a once in my lifetime date - 11-11-11. At 11:11am today, they dedicated the Veteran's memorial in Anthem. At 11:11pm tonight, curiosity had taken me to familysearch.com, where I found that the temple work for my relatives (on all 4 sides) had been completed back at least 5 generations. I had a wonderful glimpse at the eternal nature of my family. I am extremely grateful for the knowledge that families are forever.
10 November 2011
Today I got to go to the temple with two wonderful ladies, Ginger Gurr and Heather Spiteri. It was just an awesome experience. They were a little backed up, so I got extra time to sit in this beautiful setting and pray. It was seriously such an overwhelming feeling and a reaffirmation of the love the Lord has for all of us. He is aware of all of us. He knows our needs, our fears and our strength. And he just loves us. No words can justly explain how incredible it was. So grateful for the opportunity to go to the temple.9 November 2011
8 November 2011
Note (this is not really my bed. My room is much messier!)
Today I am grateful Cold pillows and warm blankets - except they make me want to stay in bed. :) I am also thankful for modern medicine. Tanner has had a sinus "thing" that he just can't shake and he was sooo tired. I kept thinking it would clear up on its own, but it just lingered. I never know whether to take the boys in or let a cold/virus run its course. Half the time when we go in, it is nothing. But my heart would break if it was something more. So in this case, it seemed necessary. I called in the morning and they were able to schedule him at 3pm. He was diagnosed with a sinus infection (and allergies) and given a prescription for antibiotics and a nasal spray. He came home and took the pills and went to sleep. Hopefully he will feel better soon.
7 November 2011
Today I am grateful for the opportunity to serve the women of my church. It is a pleasure to get to know them. They are beautiful people. I hear a lot of struggles and hardships they wrestle with in their lives and sometimes it's hard to see. But they have such strength and fortitude to carry on and uplift their families. I feel very blessed to get to know them.
6 November 2011
Today I am grateful for amazing people who serve our ward (congregation). They are incredibly loving & devoted people. I am very thankful for their faithfulness and support.
5 November 2011
Today I am grateful for the beautiful weather we have here in Arizona. This morning I left Salt Lake with gray skies, slick roads and snow. I landed to beautiful blue skies with puffy white clouds. Say what you want about the heat. I love it!
Words can't accurately describe how thankful I am to have been born into my super amazingly awesome family. They are seriously WONDERFUL. I got to see all of my brothers and sisters today. I got to have lunch with Scott & Denice with their two little ones, Tyrus and Taesyn. They are awesome. I hung with my Grandpa Pete, my Mom, Emilee & her girls, Ellee and Peighton & Angie's boys, Austin, Preston, Mason and Cameron while we watched Angie and Kirt's Volleyball team play at the state tournament. Then we went to Eric and Jessica's house and saw their awesome family: Mick, Macee, Maddux, McGwire, Mays, & Murphy. My Dad and Emilee's husband, Tyler were there also. It is always so much fun. I am blessed beyond measure to have such an amazing family.
3 November 2011
Today I am grateful for business trips - to SLC, which give me opportunities to visit with my family too! today I had to meet BYU for work. On my way back from Provo, I got to stop and visit with Timm's parents. I was so glad to see they were both looking well. They have both recently had accidents and illnesses and had us quite worried about them. I got to have dinner with them and talk for several hours. It is indeed a blessing to have great in-laws and especially a blessing to find them doing so well.2 November 2011
I am grateful for this crazy life that I share with my awesomely goofy family, who is both awesome and sometimes goofy - they get the goofy from me!
1 November 2011
Today I am grateful that Halloween is behind us - although I am in disillusioned at how quickly this year is going.









0 comments:
Post a Comment