Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fun with Timm

So Timm came home a bit under the weather. He had these big bruises around his eyes. They would get better and look like they are going away, and then he would over do it and they would look like he just fought Clubber Lang in Rocky III. So we took him to CareToday. The Dr. called him back by himself and then proceeded to ask him if he was a victim of domestic violence....That was nice. After assuring her that I had not hit him (yet....hahaha) he told her what was going on. She was stumped. Didn't even take his vitals or anything. Told him he should go see Dr. Olshan (a hemotologist...actually my hemotologist). Then she charged me $29. She did tell him that to help ease the swelling and bruising he should try to put cucumbers on his eyes. After much debate, we finally got him to agree, but then he went to sleep without doing it. So I put them on for him....And then Trevor and I started to get creative. We started by dotting the "eye" with mascara. Then we found the carrot chips. The mustache wouldn't stick so we used shaving cream.
It's become very apparent that I lead a sad life since this is how I entertain myself. But entertain myself I did...Trev & I giggled and laughed so hard that we woke Timm up. At least he had a good sense of humor about it. Needless to say, I haven't been able to convince him use any more cucumber slices
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

My favorite Site for Primary Help