Back to school. Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Oh! Back to school... back to school... back to school. Well, here goes nothing.
~ Billy Madison
Jake Taylor Dixon
Age: 16 years, 10 months
School: Boulder Creek High School
Grade: Junior
Class of 2013
Mood: Sleepy but Excited!
Took a shower the night before so he could sleep in later (until about 6:40 am)Gotta be honest, I questioned his choice of 1st day outfits. But he's a junior. And, if I remember correctly, my junior year is best described as "care free". I didn't care. As a junior, I was settled into high school and just had fun. I am assuming he is experiencing the same Junior-itis! (This might explain why he was cramming to finish his A/P summer assignments last night!)
(as you might imagine, he was not about having a "Back to school" photo shoot. But I did get this nice one of him finishing off the Poptart on his cheek. Cute and ready to rule the world!
Tanner Dixon
Age: 15 years, 12 days
School: Boulder Creek High School
Grade: Freshman
Class of 2015
Mood: Tired, a bit ornery, but hopefully excited!
Tanner, who used to be my "early bird", has taken a real shine to sleep this summer. Waking up was not an easy task for him today.
Getting it together. I am guessing he was a little nervous, as he was heli-ornery. Definitely not time to push for a picture. Maybe after school (or that was what Taylor said...)
I hope he has an awesome year and makes tons of friends. Tanner is a funny, cute, great guy. He is so shy, not everyone knows that. I hope this year, people get to know him cuz they will love him! He Rocks.
Trevor Dixon
Age: 13 years, 7 days
School:Anthem School
Grade: 7th
Class of 2017
Mood: Super excited and ready go (although last night he kept telling me otherwise)!
He slept hard, but wok up immediately at 7:00 and took a shower by 7:30, even though he didn't have to leave until 8:30.
Trevor, being Trevor, was willing to pose for a back to school photo shoot, which I appreciate.He's in 7th grade (count the fingers!)
After a good breakfast of peanut butter-chocolate chip granola bars and orange juice.
Locked and loaded...
Out of the car, and looking forward at a great year!
Off to Conquer the 7th grade!
Good Luck Guys! Hope you have a great year!.
The house is super quiet - but that's not too different as it was quiet until about noon all summer. They all slept in. Hopefully I will get a chance to pick up before they get home, cuz this house is a MESS and I doubt they will feel much like chores when they walk in from their first day
















0 comments:
Post a Comment