Emilee and Tyler purchased their first home this week and Friday was moving day. They bought a cute house in Washington Terrace - and I didn't get any pictures of it with the exception of these two of the front closet (I think Trev took these!)
We were able to move their entire apartment to their new house in about 5 hours. We are available for hire. But we're expensive. :)After moving, we got to head back for a boating excursion. Here is Scott with Taesyn getting ready to go.
Scott's Dave impression was dead on... "Vic. I need your keys" I am still giggling about it.
We all had a blast on Scott's boat at Willard Bay. Tann and Trev especially loved being dragged behind the boat on the tube! Thanks Scott and Denice.
Then we had a great BBQ and headed back to Grandmas after a long tiring fun day!




0 comments:
Post a Comment