Saturday, April 2, 2011

BCHS LAX - March 30 Glendale @ Home

Before I get to the March 30th game, I gotta give a shout out to the JV Jags for the game on the 29th, at which of course, I didn't take my camera. THE JAGS WON!!!! Despite the team drama, Jake was pretty elated. It was a good win!

On March 30th, Jake got to play Varsity.  Here are pictures from that game.  (disclaimer - these weren't my best pctures.  It just wansn't the best time of day for pics.)  They lost by a long ways.  The pictures are of the Varsity game.  He also played in the JV - where this game, there was a lot more substituting than in previous games.  It was great to see everyone play, but our team got killed!  it wasn't even close.  This was the same team that they had played so close on Saturday.  oh well. 

















Photobucket

0 comments:

My favorite Site for Primary Help