A few weeks ago I mentioned that Timm had gotten this car:
Now I will be the first to admit - we are idiots. I have suffered from an immense case of buyers remorse over this car. I felt like we were pressured and weren't strong enough to walk out when we should have. And now we will literally be paying for it for the next XX (insert Zillion here) months. So I have strong negative feelings about this car. (not dissimilar to the "Curse of the Jag" feelings I had for the Jaguar.)
However, while Timm feels that we were pressured and should have looked around more, the buying experience (and subsequent paying experience) has not diminished his love for this car. Even when I say, "When people see you in this car, I am certain the phrase 'Mid-life Crisis' flashes in their mind!" (I know, I am mean, huh.) His response is always, "Who cares? I am driving a Camaro!" So to celebrate his joy - he got to accessorize his ride with custom plates.
His players have always called him Coach D. Coach D was already taken - so as someone pointed out, we opted for KOA Chad (as if his name was Chad and loved to camp at KOA!)






0 comments:
Post a Comment