
I cannot believe the day has come already. But yep...This is my official high school boy...Class of 2013. Pretty cute high schooler at that, huh?
We spent 2 hours, 45 minutes in a cadre of lines looping around and back in a maze in which no one really knew which line was for what, to finally get his fees paid, his schedule picked up, his ID with picture, and his books....looking cool all the while.
Side note: I took this picture in the car before we left our house, so as no one thinks I embarrassed him by taking pictures of him walking around the high school campus. (That day may come later, but I didn't embarass him like that yet - at least not in that way.)
Thursday, August 6, 2009
"Howthz high thcool Billy?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
He looks way too old!!!
Post a Comment