Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back 2 School!!

Only the purr of the air conditioner could be heard. Finally, the sweet sound of white noise.
Monday, Aug 17th, 2009, it was back to school in the Dixon home. I am not gonna lie, it started way early. It didn't help that "I" was nervous and woke up all night (why am I nervous? I'm not the one going to school.) Even so, everyone got up..although some awoke more begrudingly than others.
The day was a success. Everyone came home happy. It was a good day!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Back 2 School 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Tuesday, I awoke even earlier after awaking just as much throughout the night (worried I wouldn't wake up) because Jake started seminary today. For all of you (us) Utards & Idahoans who were spoiled by release time, seminary down here is before school - 6:30 to be exact. And dear old mom gets to make sure Jake/Taylor wakes up. I think it is my punishment for the seminary attitude I had in high school. Paybacks are harsh.

3 comments:

Summers said...

Too cute!! Love the pix! Especially the 4 most common dance moves!

Russ and Kristen said...

Oh Traci, that made me laugh so hard! hahaha! I hope YOUR day was super relaxing and that you sat around eating Bon Bon's and watching Soap Opera's! ;)

Kristi Kroeger said...

I never sleep the night before big events either! I always think I am going to over sleep or forget to make lunches or put pants on them or something

My favorite Site for Primary Help