
This summer really has blown by...and I am sad for that.
But today, as I was on the phone with a colleague trying to talk business, Jake started wailing (albeit very skillfully) on his "Axe" at a fairly high volume (Loud but not the highest decibel he has hit this summer). I had to mute the phone and run and hide in the back corner of my bathroom with the door closed so the person on the phone didn't hear. That experience inspired me to conclude that the time is definitely at hand. Enough video games, sleeping til noon and hiding in the bathroom talking on the phone (unfortunately only that last one is me)...
Anthem School and Boulder Creek High - They are all yours!!!


4 comments:
LOVE IT!!! We started two days ago and I am in clean house heaven:)
Happy Stinking late birthday to your boys! I am so stinking lame!!! One of these years.... Hope you enjoy back to school week!
I am right there with you! The fighting, bickering, the crying and the "I'm bored" have been enough!
LOL!!!! that was a great post! Glad you won't have to hide in the bathroon soon!! :)
Post a Comment