So Trevor has been hounding me to go play tennis...especially since Marie plays tennis. I keep telling him, it's 113 outside. We have to wait until dark so it will cool down a bit. So after much persistent bugging, we went to play last night.
While I concede that I am no Venus Williams, Serena, or Billy Jean King (definitely not BJK), I can usually hold my own and do OK. But last night we all STUNK IT UP!!! We totally sucked. I kept thinking, "I know I haven't worked out in a few days, but this is ridiculous." I was pooped and even slower than normal. (I know. tough to imagine that is even possible.) at 10:15, the lights all went out and we had to try to find our balls (yes, the boys giggled at that statement too) and stuff in the dark. When we got in the car to leave, the temperature guage said 105. That might have been a factor! CRAZY!!!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |



0 comments:
Post a Comment