Friday, May 3, 2013

Trevor's Band Trip to CA

Trevor was very lucky and got to go with his school band to California to play in a festival. They left at 7:30am on Friday morning and drove straight to the festival.  Here was a picture he took on the way.

After they played at the festival they went to eat at Shakey's Pizza.  I had no idea Shakey's were still around.  That was one of only a handful of pizza places in IF when I was growing up.
 They spent the night at a Radisson (which he was very very impressed with.)  He roomed with his buddies Payton and Hector.  He told me several time how nice his Radisson was and he texted me these pictures.
 
The next morning they went to Knott's Berry Farm (it's not knottsberryfarm - all one word.  I don't know why he thought we would think it was, but Trevor probably explained that to me 5 times as well - dude, I got it.)
 
After Knott's Berry Farm they went to the Hometown Buffett (which apparently was also AWESOME!) then they drove home.  My cute friend from church, Teri, sent me this picture of Trevor and Payton on the bus.

they got home about 2am Sunday morning.  He had a great time!
Photobucket

0 comments:

My favorite Site for Primary Help