Friday, February 17, 2012

4-0


Yes... I do realize all of my LAX pictures look pretty much the same.  But it is the same person, playing the same sport at the same 2 parks in the same jersey.  So deal with it and let me be the proud mama and brag a little bit.
#8 is my man, Trevor.  He is rockin' it!
 His team with 2 for 2 again this weekend bringing this season's record to 4-0!
 in the first game, he started and then a little more than half way through, they pulled him and he never went back in.  I wondered WTH?  But then when I heard the final score, 8-2, I got it.  They pulled him to let some of the less experienced guys play, and give the other team a chance.
 Raise your stick if you're sure!
 "Who's #8?"  "That number 8 is really good."  "Wow look at that guy.  He really knows what he's doing." "He plays like Diesel out there"
Those were all comments heard on the sideline while Trevor played in the 5-6 grade game.  I think the coaches thought since he is on the smaller side, he would go unnoticed as a 7th grader in the 6th grade game, but he did not go unnoticed!  Some woman even stopped us as we were walking out to the car and said, "Wow, he's a great player." 
So hats off to my little stud, #8!  You are bomb buddy!
Photobucket

0 comments:

My favorite Site for Primary Help