Every year we get back from our annual trek to Utah and I am blindsided by an immediate barrage of Birthdays, shark shows and back-to-school activites. This year was no different - although we invited "RS fun" to the party. Even though we were back in town on the 25th, that week flew by and all of a sudden, Tanner's birthday was the next day. Taylor had to register for school, then Tanner had to register for school and Timm and Trevor's birthday is rapidly approaching. Between that, getting the stomache flu immediatly upon return from vacation, and the HUGE volume of moving (both in and out) our ward is doing right now - my house is a wreck. I can't exactly recall the last time I showered. My hair - well I won't even go there. I have eaten nothing but cupcakes and birthday cake today and washed it all down with diet coke - I am feeling sick to my stomach (Gee, I wonder why.) I have tons of stuff at work I should be doing. But mostly, I REALLY just need a nap... and maybe my cable back to I can watch shark week. :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment