I have A LOT of Supermoms in my life. I appreciate so much their example of devotion, strength, dedication, faith, stamina & beauty. This ones for all you (And you know who you are!!!)
I gotta beautiful surprise on Mother's day morning. I walked out of my room to find this cute bunch of tulips and a message which read "Happy Mother's day Love, Jake". Gotta be honest, I almost choked up. It was such a cute surprise. My other boys spoiled me too.
Trevor gave me an awesome card with some details drawings, that unfortunately paint a very accurate picture of our family and the fun times we have. The front showed he and I in snuggies. He is sweet to want to buy me a jeep, but I had to question that his favorite thing about me was my cooking.
But my favorite page was his "funniest memory of me - he recounted when we got an Iphone to say "poop" (gotta love the app that reads text messages!)
All of the women in our ward get to attend RS on Mother's day. The men teach all of the classes the last hour of the block. And the young m then always serve the women cheesecake. Tanner and Trevor, both sought me out early and I got my cheesecake well before the rest of ladies in my row (so early that I passed it down, cuz I was a little embarrassed.) But they had my back making sure I had water, cheesecake and anything I needed.
Timm and Taylor "sacraficed" their Sunday services to clean my kitchen and make me dinner - which was a store bought cake - but I gotta admit, they nailed it. Cake is one of my favorite foods and I took great pleasure with each calorie ladened bite! I also got an Itunes gift card.
Not too shabby for this mom!




0 comments:
Post a Comment