Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Calling all Angels

I saw this video posted on FB by a cute girl I went to high school with.  It is about her nephew. As I watch it and a video this cute little couple had made last year, through my tears, I realized this young man actually grew up in my home ward (Good old Iona 4th!).  He was significantly younger than me, but I knew his family.  This touching story is close to my heart, as my sweet sister experienced similar heartbreak 12 years ago.  I marvel that these young sweet moms (and dads) have faith and love to tide them through until they meet their sweet angels on the other side of the veil.  I was moved to action by this example of strength and service.  So I enlisted my achievement day girls and we whipped up some blankets.  They definitely aren't heirloom quality, but I hope the recipients can feel the love that went into making them.
This little one I made in memory of Angie's little guy.  He's got an amazing mom, but I am sure he knows that. 
 
Photobucket

1 comments:

Summers said...

That is amazing Traci!! I didn't know you did this- that is so neat!!

My favorite Site for Primary Help