We got to visit Grandpa Woody, Grandma Sue and Uncle Jeff on 12/29. It was a wonderful visit. They looked great. They know the way to our fella's hearts. They ordered pizza and we played a fun game of Scrabble slam. It was nice to get o hang with them and it was such a blessing to see them looking so well. I hope they felt as good as they looked.
After visiting a while, we started to see more and more HUGE snowflakes coming down. Since we drove the jag to use up some miles and I was pretty out of practice on driving in the snow, we decided we better hit the road. It was pretty ugly. It took us over an hour and a half to get from Rose Park to Syracuse. But we made it safe. We didn't head out much the next day - I am chicken. And I was pretty sick! (Dang cold!)
Late Thursday afternoon, we hit the sledding hill at Syracuse high school. It was a blast! We stayed just long enough. We weren't freezing yet and were just tiring out. I was too busy whizzing down the hill with Angie to get any pictures of us sledding (and I was a wuss and didn't want to take off my gloves!), but I caught a couple in the car.



Angie, Austin & Tay. The rest of the boys rode home with Grandpa in the pickup.
We lucked out and Grandma had Scones and Chili ready for us when we got home. It hit the spot!
To end the evening, we headed to the family fun center formerly known as Sparetime for bowling and laser tag with Grandpa Grandma and the Williams' clan.


Thanks for such a fun time!




0 comments:
Post a Comment