Sunday, November 7, 2010

Little ones!

Today I am grateful for little ones!  They are so cute and funny!  Last week I got to see some of my nieces and nephews.  They were cute.  And today I got to hang out with my little friends in nursery.  They are awesome!  Stinky diapers aside, they are great fun.  I really enjoy playing with them and I get a kick out of watching them.  I gotta say, after 2 hours of nursery, I am pretty pooped.  But that's a good thing too.  It makes me more grateful that my boys are big!   
Sometimes more than others!  

PS -  Tay was ordained a Priest today.  I felt bad cuz it has been 3 weeks since his birthday.  Week one - he didn't get interviewed until after Church, Week two - Timm had to work, Week Three - we had the stomach flu.  So it finally happened today!  Yay!!!
Photobucket

0 comments:

My favorite Site for Primary Help