Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Birthday Celebrations

So for my birthday I got to go to lunch with Cute Candi at PF Changs!  Love it!!!
After we got back, I heard the doorbell and there was Candi again, this time with Gabby.
She'd been baking this awesome gigantic cupcake for me!
Thanks Candi & Gabbers.  It was as delish as it was cute!
Trevor said the day before that he wanted to bake me a cake.  He had grand visions for his decadent masterpiece.  He got out 3-4 different sized pans, which required 3 cake mixes to fill.  He baked and mixed and decorated his little heart out.
Finally, the Ace of Cake was done.  The finished product had 4 tiers (some white, some chocolate, some swirl), iced in buttercream with coconut and decorated with Starbursts cut into flowers.  It was awesome!
Trevor always wants to make sure that I have presents, so he asked if there was anything he could give me.  I had just purchased some lotion and shower gel from Bath and Body, so he wrapped them up and made me some cards (he was mad cuz I wouldn't buy the card he wanted to get me - I told him I prefer homemade!).
Apparently Tay and Tann hadn't done what he wanted them to, because originally he had signed all of their names, but by the time he gave them to me, he had scratched their names off.  He'll show them.... :)
For Dinner, the boys and I went to Johnny Rockets.  We had fun selecting songs on the Juke Box and spinning the nickels.  Tanner played "Stray Cat Strut" in honor of Timm, who couldn't be there with us.  (even though I hate that song!)  It was a fun Friday night Birthday with my boys!
The next day we headed north to Utah.  We got up early and left by 6:30.  It was an uneventful ride.  We hit a little rain once, just before Panguitch.
But luckily it only lasted for a second!  We were greeted in Syracuse by Candy bar posters and cute cousins, Sisters, & Grandparents!  And we had a joint party for my sister Angie and I.
Thanks to everyone.  I got Super spoiled up there!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Mrs. KIR said...

Oh MY Word! That sounds like the BEST time ever! You made me jealous as my b-day went unnoticed and nobody said happy b-day to me until I mentioned it to my kids that UHUM...today is my birthday you know!

Maybe, I need to borrow your kids (well maybe only one as it seems the other two welll were crossed out and all) for a day or two next year:)

Happy Birthday Girl:)

My favorite Site for Primary Help