Bonneville High School
Class of 1990
Then
Now
I cannot believe it has been 20 years. I don't feel that old.
Since Timm is on the road with Point Guard College Camps, My BFF Julie and I went together. We were supposed to meet at the Shilo to go in together. I waited for her in the parking lot, calling her to see where she was and after about 20 minutes of not getting an answer, I decided to just go in. I was nervous to go in in fact, my hand was shaking when I was writing out my name tag (all those high school insecurities come flooding back!). I found my date - she had gotten there early and gone in. I had a wonderful time seeing everyone. It was so much fun to catch up.
I didn't make it to the picnic (my car was acting weird), so I didn't get to show off my kids, and I missed some of my friends who only went to the picnic. I was bummed that some of my good friends didn't get to go - it would have been fun to see them too.
Since I didn't lose the 30 lbs I wanted to, my sisters and mom "pretty womaned" me all week in preparation. They got me an outfit and had my hair done for my birthday. Thanks Guys! You are awesome. It didn't hide my big butt, but it did make me feel better. Here was their end result. My reunion was across the river from the temple so I snapped a couple shots on the way past.
* the pictures from the reunion are the property of LeNae Richardson and Cliff Rigsby. I didn't take my camera so I borrowed them from FB!










1 comments:
Oh my word! I am so sad I missed it! Everyone looks great--like ummm isn't everyone except me suppose to get ugly and fat so I can feel good about my butt sitting for the last 20 years! Just kidding--kind of:)
Glad you had fun!!
Post a Comment