This may come as a surprise (not), but I am not known for my cooking skills. If Timm had to categorize my cooking into a genre, he would say hospital food (aka-Bland.) At least I try - sometimes...and sometimes we just eat Ramen, Cereal, or PB sandwiches! But I digress. Timm and I have been on this protein shake diet (YUCK!), so of course, everything I see online is food related and looks delicious! I saw this recipe that had most of the ingredients in lasagna only with Pepperoni and my mouth started watering. I kept thinking, when I lose 30 lbs, I am sooooo going to make that. Well, I haven't lost 30 lbs yet, but I decided to try it yesterday anyway.
Generally when my boys, especially Jake, sit down to a casserole or something I have made, the remarks I hear are not very esteem building (although, don't worry, they eat their fill!). And at first glance last night, I got similar remarks. HOWEVER, when Jake ate it, he said, "This is really good!" The serving dish was nearly empty by the time dinner was over, with the leftovers being scooped up during Tanner's second dinner - Gotta love growing boys!
It was very validating for my cooking efforts, although not so great for my diet! Thought I would share the recipe!
![]() |
| Free digital recipe card made with Smilebox |



0 comments:
Post a Comment