Thursday, April 8, 2010

LDS General Conference April 2010

I really enjoy listening to conference.  It is so uplifting to hear the messages and feel the love of the Lord.  This weekend, I slowed down a little and sat and listened, and it was wonderful.  Our family has evolved from making the kids listen to the closing remarks from the prophet to having them at least sit and listen to one session.  Sadly, that is a big step for us.  I was pleased to see Timm and Jake sitting in the room while most sessions were on.  Granted they were on their computers, but surely something had to sink in right?
I truly believe we are blessed to be able to learn the teachings of our loving Father in Heaven delivered through his messengers here on earth.  And hopefully those messages seep into the minds of those who might of dozed off or were "multitasking" too!
Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Conference April 2010
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free digital greeting card
For anyone who might have missed it, or would like to know more about our faith click on this link:
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints - April 2010 Conference
Photobucket

0 comments:

My favorite Site for Primary Help