The location: My Mystery Date:
My Dates are getting younger (11) and hotter (It was about 90 degrees out!).
Trevor is my best date buddy! He is VERY active and loves to get me off my hiney and outside with him. His favorite thing for us to do is bike riding, but he also likes us to hike, play tennis, swim, & most recently jog (training for a 5k). We also want to play arena soccer (that might be a little too ambitious for me - I am old and damaged!).
I am very grateful that he is around to go with me when I need a companion and he's not too old or into other things yet to say, "Naw, just go without me...But bring me back a Mtn Dew!"
Trevor Rocks! Love ya buddy!
:






3 comments:
you are so lucky to have him! I love that kid!
what a fun date! that's great, what a sweet boy.
He is such a great guy! what fun!!!!
Post a Comment