Friday, September 4, 2009

BCHS Freshman 27 - Undefeated Chapparel 26

So from the first practice all I have heard was how the Jags were going to get slaughtered their first game.  They were playing a team that hadn't lost in 10 years (exaggeration might have come into play there!).  But low and behold, when I walked in at the start of the 2nd quarter (Nice mom - way to be late!), the Jags were actually ahead 13-6.  They continued to lead the entire game, with the exception of a couple of scary minutes toward the end of the 4th quarter, but thanks to a great interception, they secured the unprecedented win!

Click to play this Smilebox postcard: Jags Win!
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

My favorite Jag, #41, stood at the sideline the entire game (along with about half of the team that also didn't see any playing time.) But, bless his heart, he cheered and kept the hype up, and at the end of the game, he was just as excited as the starters. Notice the picture of him smiling!!!!!! He was better than any spirit leader I have ever seen in a football uniform!  I hope his excited level stays high and he continues to practice hard and maybe we can see a little field time before long.

1 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

What a proud mom!! Way to go Jags!!

My favorite Site for Primary Help