Tuesday, April 7, 2009

LDS General Conference Spring 2009

So my cute friend, Candi called and said she tries to get her 3 kids to watch an entire session and thought they might grumble less if they got to watch it with company. I thought that was a great idea, as it is a struggle for me to get the boys to watch any of it. So we decided on Breakfast Sunday morning.
Candi brought this awesome apple cinnamon bread and we whipped up some waffles and with that, we watched conference. It still wasn't a simple task to keep my boys with attitudes in the room. But they were there. The 3 oldest kids (Arielle, Michael and Jake) texted each other about how lame it was for us to make them watch this and at one point I looked up and saw all 6 of the kids with either a phone or a gameboy in their hands. But they were there to hear the words of the prophet!
Thanks Candi! I really enjoyed it. Let's plan on it for October!

Click to play this Smilebox postcard: LDS Gen Conf Spring 2009
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

1 comments:

Angie said...

Next October, breakfast at Angie's house. I expect you to be there.

My favorite Site for Primary Help