Monday, July 7, 2008

Scout Camp

So Tay is going to have to start wearing safety goggles to scout camp outs (or quit being annoying!) Last winter he took a glow stick in the face (they had it butterflied when he got home). The group of them were spinning the glow stick on the string it comes on, and it got away from one of the boys and hit him in the face.

This time, that boy's friend, threw a stick at Tay and hit him in the eye lid. It is probably a good thing that it happened on Sunday and I didn't see him until Saturday, as they said it looked considerably better by the time he got home.

Guess that will teach him not to annoy fellow campers (BTW - Who throws a stick at someone???)

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Holy Cow - I take a week off and you do how many posts??? I am so proud of you! Can't wait to hang out in a couple weeks. I loved all your posts - except Tays war wounds!! We won't go there!

My favorite Site for Primary Help