Thursday, July 10, 2008

Memory Tag

This was a cute and fun idea from Jessica's blog. Here are the rules:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hmmmm what can I say to pay you back for your memory? I so hope Em uses this because I have such a good one!!!

I remember the first time we met. We did stop at your house before going to a concert. We also lied about the fact we had got a hotel room for that evening (hope my parents don't read this) which makes me laugh now because Eric was a grown man but still afraid of what you would say!!!

I remember the Madsen 5K dash that you put together. That was awesome...

I have many memories of you cutting a little rug with the running man as your signature move!!!

I have fond memories of your little Madsen newspaper you did for a few months. I thought that was awesome. You will never stop amazing me by what a wonderful mom, sister, aunt, etc that you are!!! You can juggle the act like no one else!!!

Summers said...

My first memory of you....hmm! Okay I dont know the first but I do remember visitin you in Boise and having you do my hair in such a stylish 80's do! I got to chiill in your apt. while you were at school! It was fun!
I also remember when you threw me a birthday party and it rocked! you outlined me and then we played pin the bday pin on Emilee!
I dont remember this but I do remeber you and mam talkin about you babysittin me all the time! We would watch cartoons all the time!! Thanks for that!
Well obviously I could go on and on but I am done now! Maybe more tomorrow!

My favorite Site for Primary Help