It's been forever since I posted. I have been a traveling fool. I found this clip that pretty much summed up my journies this year...:)
Since December, I have been to Oakland, California(three times - for two and a half weeks total), Houston, Texas(once - for a week), Salt Lake city, UT (twice - a week each time), Parsippany, New Jersey (twice - for a week and a half total) and Honolulu, Hawaii (once for a wonderful week's vacation and to hopefully put an end to my world tour!).
Monday, February 18, 2008
My Year...So far!
Posted by Traci at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Yay!! I am so glad you posted. I would say I am jealous of your world travels but I know how hard it has been on you so I am glad you get to settle down now. Hope Hawaii was amazing! Loved the UTube!
Post a Comment