Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Aloha!!!!

Timm and I just got back from Hawaii. The Grand Canyon University Women's basketball team, for whom Timm coaches was playing University of Hawaii-Pacific and BYU-Hawaii. So I tagged along for a vacation. I am including a little video we took. Notice Timm's blue floral swim trunks. They really show off his bod! Whew. I was having a bit of a helmet hair day - but I will say, my yellow floral suit really camoflaged my hips and thighs. This video shows us watching a surfing competition off of Wikiki. I don't know why but this goofy group of kids kept following us around the whole time....Talk about annoying! Timm was quite the hero though, helping to pull some kid from the surf after he wiped out. As a thank you the kid gave him a good luck necklace he was wearing. It's pretty cool. Tanner especially liked it.



Oops, wrong video. :) Actually, My camera memory card is freaked out and I can't get my pictures off of it. Hopefully I can get it working in the next few days and so I can share our real pictures. We had a blast!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

So - I love the new background. It is adorable!!! Glad to see your back on the blogging block. We know need to convince Emilee to post something more recent that Christmas. Did you ever get Ang's cite?

My favorite Site for Primary Help