Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring Break 2013!!! Party... Not

We spent spring Break 2013 in beautiful Phoenix - nothing wrong with a little staycation.  Wait, no, to be a staycation, you have to do stuff.  My boys, on the other hand spent their spring break doing this:
SLEEPING &
Playing Video Games!
I spent the week working so by Friday night, my house looked like this:
(or something similar)
Luckily,  I was home alone Friday night and got it picked up the house while the Awesome Jensens let my fellas hang at their house and play video games (a nice change of scenery).
Saturday, Trevor had two lacrosse games.
I asked the guys if they wanted to do something fun Saturday afternoon and they declined.  But I was able to talk them into dinner.  They opted for Chilis.  Jake was invited, and said he wanted to go, but he was hanging with Alexis - and she didn't want to come.  So they didn't join us. (Whipping sound...LOL :P)
We have fun and laughed a lot.  We ended up getting Soda, soup, fries and deserts.
The next day was Easter.
 We are fuddy duddies.  We didn't even dye eggs (as Timm is our egg eater and he is in Colorado)
Sorry for a boring spring break guys.
 
 
Photobucket

0 comments:

My favorite Site for Primary Help