Thursday, February 21, 2013

Predators Feb 9 2013 - First game

Two great games.  Two big wins.  First against the SWAG (nice name..) and second against an Ahwatukee team.  Trev did great.  They played at a field right next to Cardinals stadium.  I took lots of great pics.  only to find when I got home and tried to download them, that my memory card was not in my camera. MOM FAIL!
I did get a couple of shots of Trevor when we hit up Cabelas for the first time on the way home.  We hadn't been there before but heard rave reviews of its greatness.  Right off the bat, I was asked to join the NRA when I walked in the door.  This made me giggle.  I am all about hunters shooting game.  That's great.  Automatic weapons and handguns... not so much.  but I don't want to get political on here - suffice it to say, Trevor and I quickly realized, as not very outdoorsy people, we were very out of our element at Cabelas.  But it was cool to see.



Photobucket

0 comments:

My favorite Site for Primary Help