Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Quick trip to UT for work

I got to o go to Utah to visit a client on 10/30.   I had a chance to drive past our old house in SLC.  It's back on the market, but not looking so great.
 I was very happy to go to this one-hour meeting that clearly could've taken place without my presence.  It gave me a chance to visit my Grandma and Grandpa Pete, who isn't doing so well. I was glad to get to chat and let him know I love him
I  got to see my Mom and Dad and Angie and her cute family.  I narrowly missed Eric and Jess and fam - next time.  I also got to hang with my sister, Emilee's cute kids for the night. They were super fun.  All were excite.d for Halloween.  I had fun with Max - what a stud.

0 comments:

My favorite Site for Primary Help