Monday, October 22, 2012

18 Things about Jake

1- he cuts his own hair.
2- he gets to vote this election.  He is registered and awaiting his early ballot.
3- his views tend to be far more liberal than mine.
4- he is very smart.   He thinks smarter than me, which is probably true, but I can't give him the satisfaction of conceding that fact.
5- he is a master manipulator.  He can get Tann, Trevor, or Mom to do anything. He wants just by using one of the many tools in his manipulation arsenal.
6- he subsides nearly exclusively on frozen pizza, hit pockets, funions and Ben and Jerry's Americone dream ice cream.
7- he also loves fried rice
8- he and his band Feed The Forest are preparing to cut a CD in December
9- he plays the Bass, not the guitar in this band.
10- he will graduate this year. (fingers crossed)
11- he is a "relationship guy".  Does not like being single.
12- he puts the "douche" in fiduciary.  Not so great with money management, but we're working on it.
13- he is a family history consultant in our ward - although I don't think he has done anything for that calling.
14- he can legally purchase spray paint now.
15- at this point his is ink free.  He keeps teasing me about getting a tattoo, and I keep telling him about the big lady with the giant monster tweetie bird in her leg, that started it as a sweet little tweetie bird.
16- he is the king of late night soda runs.  And he faithfully takes our pink and black reuse-able bag.  Not sure if he is environmentally conscious or like the way it accessorizes his basketball shorts.
17- I can't believe he hit this milestone already
18- he's a great son.  I don't know what I'd do without him.

0 comments:

My favorite Site for Primary Help