I cannot believe it. My Little Tanner Bean is 16. Sweet 16 just didn't suit him. So we went with a Super 16 theme! We decorated a little.
In his honor, we made a soda cake with his faves - cream soda and rootbeer.
We hung some balloons in front of his door to greet him in the morning.
It's been a tradition with Tanner to have Glazed twists shaped to his age - so he got a doughnut 16 for breakfast.
This was the scene he walked into.
We went to an early-bird dinner at PF Changs
Tanner had his fave - Fried rice. Taylor talked him into PF Changs. Afterwards, he said he preferred Panda Express's Fried Rice.
We asked him if he wanted to go see a movie or bowling or something. He said he was going to wait and see the new Batman movie with Timm when he came home the next weekend - the boy loves his Dad!
He got a new long pole LAX stick.
This was his cake - Trev and I's frugality got us a great deal on it. And I thought it tasted good.
Blow Tanner Blow!
In his honor, we made a soda cake with his faves - cream soda and rootbeer.
We hung some balloons in front of his door to greet him in the morning.
It's been a tradition with Tanner to have Glazed twists shaped to his age - so he got a doughnut 16 for breakfast.

I talked him into putting on his Super 16 shirt and got a picture where he was half way smiling.
And then he was done with the picture thing.

Tanner had his fave - Fried rice. Taylor talked him into PF Changs. Afterwards, he said he preferred Panda Express's Fried Rice.
We asked him if he wanted to go see a movie or bowling or something. He said he was going to wait and see the new Batman movie with Timm when he came home the next weekend - the boy loves his Dad!
He got a new long pole LAX stick.
This was his cake - Trev and I's frugality got us a great deal on it. And I thought it tasted good.
Blow Tanner Blow!













0 comments:
Post a Comment