Hooray! She's finally at the finish line. Despite being born .
13 weeks early, After 11 weeks in the U of U NICU, this beautiful little fighter finally gets to go home with her sweet family. Seriously brings tears to my eyes every time I think about it. I am awed at the strength of Scott and Denice as they've gone through this struggle. They are incredible. Denice was hospitalized for 25 days before the baby was born. Since Chelsey was born, she has run back and forth between Price and SLC to try to make sure everyone is taken care of (and all that very shortly after being Very Ill immediately following delivery.) Scott's contribution can't be overlooked either. He stepped in and took care of everyone at home, while working and during his baseball season (Scott is head baseball coach at Utah state college-eastern). He has shown such amazing strength, especially losing our Grandpa in the middle of all this.
As strong as they are, I know it is through our Heavenly Father this miracle came about. I have been blessed to see the hand of the Lord in many ways as Chelsey has thrived and our entire family has been buoyed up with peace and comfort. Chelsey has impacted many people. Countless prayers, fasts and blessings have been offered on her behalf, even several people who had stepped away from the gospel previously, have fasted and prayed for her. Our Heavenly Father hears prayers. He loves us and he has a plan for us.
2012 has been a challenging year but I cannot begin to express how blessed we have been and continue to be. I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who helps me and has provided me with such a wonderful family, patterned after our wonderful heavenly family he leads.
Friday, March 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment