Saturday is a special day, it's the day we drive the tires off the car running from lacrosse game to lacrosse game.
We had to arrive at Quail Run park by 8:15. (about 55 miles from Anthem) for a 9am game. Trevor and I left the house at 7:15am headed to Mesa. When he arrived for warm up, I put on my running shoes, or more accurately, my walking shoes and at least got a 40 minutes walk in. I wandered back behind the park into an industrial area until I found myself at the major cross road, which was a bit further than I had thought. I had to bust it in order to get back to the game on time.
And of course, TREVOR ROCKED THE HOUSE. Their team did great. Trevor did great, although it seemed like one coach rode him the entire game - non-stop "coaching". Trevor is always in position and great with the stick, but needs to "Body up" and hit people. So to help, I made him "body up" to get to the fridge all Sunday. :)

I left around 11 and headed back north. Timm came across town from SM open gym (which no one showed up for) and took over cheer duty while I took Taylor up to Flagstaff for his game.
The trip counter for the day read 326 when I got home at 7pm. Long day. Very proud of my boys. I was very ready to hit the hay!






0 comments:
Post a Comment