Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Fathers' Day to the Wonderful Fathers in my life!
My Hubs

Timm - Thanks for all you do.  I appreciate your support (especially in my new calling.)  I love you.

Our Dads
 Woody (Jeff Woodrow) Dixon - My wondeful father-in-law.  A Great man.
Dave (David C) Madsen - My Awesome Dad, handy-man, help hotline, plumber, mechanic and #1 Advocate!  Don't know what I would ever do without you.

My Grandpas
My Grandpa Lovell (Lovell J) Callister - Such a wonderful example of faithfullness, strength, fortitude and family.
Grandpa Pete (Darwin Peter) Madsen - Everyone's super fan! Baseball, basketball, volleyball, football, whatever.  He doesn't miss a ballgame if he can avoid it.  Great example of a hardworker.

My Brothers
It has been amazing to see my brothers both grow into good strong men and wonderful dads.  They are both Great!
 Eric (David Eric - heehee) Madsen
 Scott (Scott L) Madsen (We're missing Kyler and Taesyn in this picture - sorry.)

My sisters picked some fantastic men to marry.  They are great dads too.
 Tyler Summers
 Kirt (aka Kirk lol) Williams
HAPPY FATHERS' DAY!
Photobucket

0 comments:

My favorite Site for Primary Help