As parents we sacrifice for our kids. It's a given. It's part and parcel. The whole mom gig. Love and sacrifice. We'd have it no other way. We love them so much we would do & give anything for them. And man, do I love these guys! So far this week's acts love have included:
Band practice at my house in preparation for a big gig at the Underground.(apparently to practice for a gig at less that max volume is a disservice to the crowd...Go figure.)
Two trips to traffic court because someone parked within 15 feet of a fire hydrant and the registration was expired. Since the registration was likely my fault and no one was in the car when the ticket was issued, I jumped on that grenade. Little did I know that this particular infraction (out of state expired registration) is considered a criminal traffic violation. (Timm has been calling me "Criminal" ever since - I just correct him by saying, "It's Smooth Criminal" and start my theme music.) Luckily, when I met with the prosecutor today and showed him the title and registration, he dismissed that charge and I just had to pay the traffic violation for the fire hydrant ticket (which someone is going to have to pay me back for through manual household labor!) It's always a fun day at the Maricopa County Court house.
I can't wait to see what love brings me the rest of the week!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011
The things we do for love....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment