Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tate's Wedding

I lucked out and went to SLC for work a couple of days before Tate's wedding in Idaho Falls.  So I got to stay over the weekend and attend the wedding.  Timm and I were sealed in the IF temple, but we had not been back inside in over 15 years since we haven't lived there.  So it was very cool to go back inside.  It was very very cool to sit inside the temple with my parents, grandparents, sisters, & cute cousins.  Tate looked beautiful.  It was a very special day.

Of course they took some family pictures outside the temple.  Gotta say, pictures outside the temple in December are a very different experience than pictures outside the temple in June.

This is Emilee and the beautiful bride, Tate.
Here is Em posing in front of the temple.

This is me - Not quite as photogenic as my tiny little sister.
 Here is my cute Grandpa and Grandma.  Wish it was a better picture, but I was using my Iphone and I think I might have Parkinson's disease when I take pictures.
This is Melissa and Roger.  It was a blast to hang with them.
I didn't get any pictures of the reception.  It was very pretty and lots of fun.  And, dang... Lots of good food!
Congrats Tate and Todd!
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

My favorite Site for Primary Help