Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A saintly place...Not!

Timm and I went ran to St. Johns, AZ for a day, as he had a job interview.  This eastern Arizona "gem" is 18 miles from the New Mexico border and boasts a population of 3,500, on a good day.  The population more than doubles on the 24th of July weekend.  The main street (about 1 mile long) housed two different LDS meeting houses.  
Perhaps not a mecca of entertainment or opulence (lots of cars, couches and weeds in the front yards), but it was a fun (albeit long) ride with just me and my hubby.
Photobucket
ps - don't tell Timm you saw his picture on my blog!  He hates it when I take his pictures and he hates it even more when I post them "for all the world to see" (his words, not mine! Not sure who he thinks is reading this)

0 comments:

My favorite Site for Primary Help