Monday, March 1, 2010

New Camera, Tanner's Game & Tay's Encore Performance

So for Christmas, Timm wanted to get me a nice expensive camera.  He said, "Everyone else around here takes family portraits for people, you could do it too."  But alas Christmas funds didn't stretch that far and I wouldn't let him buy it then.  But we got our tax refund back and I finally caved.  Now I just need to learn how to do all the cool stuff with it.  So far, I can put it together, turn it on, get things pretty much in focus (generally) and click. 


So here are some photos of our Saturday.  I made Trev pose for me.  He was thrilled....NOT!


Here I almost got a smile!  And Yes, I know, he really really needs a haircut!




Tay bought girls scout cookies from the little girls at the game.  He must have had them flustered, because they gave him $13 change, from a twenty and he'd purchased 3 boxes at $4 each. 
Don't worry.  He did the right thing!

 Tanner's Lacrosse Game - They played well.  Only lost 6-5 which is HUGE for the Predators.  Tann had fun.  I think he found his niche!  Diesel! Diesel! Diesel!

Lastly, The ensemble from our ward that played at the Youth Olympics won 1st prize.  As a result they got to play an encore performance at the closing ceremonies.  Jake also got 5th in the individual performance.  It was a fun ceremony (Timm thought it was long, but such is life.)  Afterwards, Jake, Trevor and I, met Candi, Gabby, Ariel & Michael at Denny's for a fun time.  Had I not been freaked out about getting my new camera all sticky I would have taken pictures.

 


PS.  Here at the very bottom I am going to sneak in Timm.  Don't tell him.  He hates pictures of himself.






Photobucket

3 comments:

Summers said...

Wow the pix are actually really good quality!! Will you do my photos??

Angie said...

OK you are taking family pictures this summer when you come to visit.

Mrs. KIR said...

Love the top pix of Tanner. You must have some natural ability!! He is so dang handsome!! As are all your boys (as I am SURE was the flustering trouble for the girl scouts!!)

Good luck with the camera! and the lacrosse!

My favorite Site for Primary Help