Saturday, December 12, 2009

National Chocolate Covered Anything Day Celebration

Hey Friends in the Anthem Area (and any others who would like to make the trek to the Phx area).  Please Join us for a girl's night Wed. @ 8pm at my house in celebration of National Chocolate covered anything day!  Please bring your favorite treat to dip in the Chocolate fountain.  I'd love to have you share in the chocolate covered fun!  Leave me a comment if you are planning on coming. 

5 comments:

Angie said...

I will be there!

Traci said...

Awesome Ang...I am counting on you now. Don't throw off my numbers by not showing! :) Oh and bring your boys!

Summers said...

Add me too!!! ONly If I can wear my bikini and dip myself in chocolate, or Zac Efron!!!

Traci said...

I do love me some Zac Efron! Sooo Hot. Want to touch the hiney!

Kristi Kroeger said...

Hey Trac -

Got the e-vite. I will be there! Sounds delicious!

My favorite Site for Primary Help